The Bradley Capital Markets (BCM) team provides creative debt and equity solutions to owners of commercial real estate (CRE).
BCM maintains an extensive and ever-evolving catalog of the most active providers of debt and equity in the CRE space and has the financial acumen necessary to negotiate the optimal structure for our clients.
Bradley Capital Markets is a dedicated team of professionals specializing in sourcing equity and debt capital on behalf of commercial real estate owners, developers, and buyers across all property types. The relationships maintained are essential in accomplishing the specific client needs in today’s intricate and dynamic capital market environment. The tenured real estate, finance, and investment banking relationships utilize long-standing relationships with more than 250 of the industry’s premier capital sources in the pursuit to fund all capital stack levels to fit our clients' individual needs.
As a part of Bradley Company, the Bradley Capital Markets team has access to a wide variety of resources including investment sales, marketing, market research, property management, leasing, and tax consulting. With branch offices strategically situated throughout the Midwest, Bradley Capital Markets is able to effectively leverage the relationships and local expertise of each market. The expert team of committed professionals uses a combination of knowledge, experience, and dedication to work with our clients through each step of the process. Clients are offered specific capital markets solutions with the most competitive pricing, terms, and flexibility in the marketplace.
What We Do
- Provide creative real estate finance advisory services to commercial real estate owners
- Connect real estate owners with conventional and unconventional debt and equity sources
- Create a market for providers of debt and equity to compete for the financing of our clients’ projects
How it Works
- BCM creates a financial model and package on the project
- Final package is distributed to an extensive database of lenders
- An offer matrix is presented to the clients
- Once the financing is awarded, the BCM team will guide the deal to close
line of business leader
firstname.lastname@example.org | 574.237.6000