In her role as Marketing Director, Casey leads the company’s marketing and market research teams to further enhance, and grow the brand in all of our markets.
She brings an extensive background in the commercial real estate industry, going back over ten years. Most recently, she was the Director of Marketing at Sandor Development and its sister company Sand Capital, located in Scottsdale, Arizona. In that role, she oversaw the marketing plans of more than 200 commercial properties across 25 states. She also spearheaded the launch of Sand Capital’s newly branded website.
Casey is also a licensed real estate broker in the state of Indiana and spent six years at CBRE/Sturges in Fort Wayne, Indiana as an Associate Broker and Marketing Specialist. Prior to that, she gained property management experience with Elden Properties in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Casey holds her Bachelor of the Arts degree in Journalism from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University.
- Licensed Broker in the state of Indiana (2010)
- TII Sucess Institutes Trimetrix Management-to-Staff Training (2014)
- IndyCREW - Commercial Real Estate Women (2016/17)
- United Way - various Indiana chapters (2016/17)
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - Indiana Chapter (since 2005)
- Habitat for Humanity - Greater Indy (since 2004)