Senior Vice President, Learning
Prior to joining Bradley Company in June of 2015, David served as Managing Director of CBRE’s Indianapolis office, driving service delivery of 20 million square feet of commercial property management, corporate facility management assignments, recruiting and coaching a team of 40 brokerage professionals.
A tenured real estate professional with 29 years of real estate experience, David Reed is a trusted adviser to many Central Indiana occupiers. Over the course of his career, he has transacted more than 500 transactions, totaling over 10 million square feet. In addition to representing corporate occupiers, Mr. Reed has provided commercial real estate advisory services to pension funds, institutional investors, local landlords and led the North American service delivery for Rolls-Royce. Deeply familiar with the real estate issues local, regional, national and global companies face, Mr. Reed is able to help business leaders align their real estate strategy with strategic business goals and optimize their real estate portfolios.
- Henry Schein Co. 400,000 SF Build to suit and sale
- NAPA/Balkamp. 400,000 SF Build to suit
- Pamida. 400,000 SF Build to suit
- Gander Mountain. 200,000 SF Build to suit
- Houghton Mifflin. 200,000 SF Lease
- Service Supply. 200,000 SF Lease
- Chrysler. 123,000 SF Lease
- Pitney Bowes. 121,000 SF Lease
- Rolls-Royce. Portfolio optimization