Senior Vice President, Commercial Asset Services
Jeffrey B. Norris joined Bradley Company in June of 2015. In his role as Senior Vice President he provides leadership of Bradley Corporate Asset Services team managing in excess of 11M RSF portfolio consisting of all property types (retail, office, industrial, MOB).
Prior to joining Bradley, Mr. Norris has developed an extensive background in numerous core disciplines of asset services to include:
- Hines Interests Asset Management – transition of newly constructed 800,000 Huntington Center, Columbus, OH and repositioning of 1.3M SF Huntington Building, Cleveland, OH. Startup of 560,000 SF Thomson Americas Headquarters, Indianapolis, IN
- Galbreath Co. Facility Management – first time outsourcing of 4.6M SF Eli Lilly corporate headquarters, Indianapolis, IN
- Jones Lang LaSalle Project Management – National Account Director of $70M profit center for Corporate Solutions project management services.
- Cushman & Wakefield – first-time outsourcing of 14M SF national portfolio for Anthem/WellPoint, Indianapolis, IN
Professional Affiliations/ Accreditations:
- LEED GA
- Principal Broker, Indiana
- Past President, BOMA Indianapolis
- Past Board Member, Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors
- Past Board Member, IREM Indianapolis
- Member of IFMA Indianapolis
- United Way of Central Indiana – Facilities Asset Committee
- Tau Kappa Epsilon – Gamma Psi Board Chairman