Managing Director of Multi-Housing
Rod Ludwig serves as a Managing Director of Multifamily Housing. Rod graduated from Purdue University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, having worked over six years for the Interal Revenue Service and an additional three years in public accounting, specializing in taxation.
Rod is a great asset to the budgeting and reporting process for the residential properties managed by the company.
Rod holds Indiana and Michigan Real Estate salesperson licenses and has obtained the Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS), Certified Financial Manager (CFM) and Tax Credit Specialist (TCS) designitation from the National Center for Housing Management. Rod also earned the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
Professional Affiliations/ Accreditations
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS)
- Certified Financial Manager (CFM)
- Tax Credit Specialist (TCS)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Indiana
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Michigan
- Certified Property Manager