Craig specializes in both commercial and residential property management. Craig has more than 30 years of experience, including several facets of multi-state real estate and asset management, including: Commercial, Industrial, Office, Medical, Institutional and Association management. In addition, he has managed Facilities and Grounds, directed engineers, maintenance, and janitorial staffs. Other responsibilities include staff supervision, financial analysis, profit and loss accountability, new business, leasing, and construction of new and redeveloped investment properties.
Craig, as Managing Director, is part of an experienced property management and maintenance team that manages over 3 million square feet of commercial property consisting of retail, office, medical, industrial properties as well as office, condo and residential associations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Indiana Real Estate Brokers License
- Indiana Facility Management Association (Fort Wayne Chapter)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Candidate (CCIM)
- President of Homeowners Association
- Indiana Umpires Association
- Indiana High School Association Official
- Member of the Indiana State University Sports Hall of Fame