Janee Carlile joined Bradley Company in early 2013 serving as the executive assistant to President and CEO, Brad Toothaker, as well as the client services coordinator for the Great Lakes Capital Portfolio.
Currently in her role as Human Resource Director, Janee is responsible for implementing HR programs and policies, and managing every aspect of employee development and relations. She is also responsible for talent acquisition, development of successful on-boarding program, performance management, benefits and compensation administration, coordination of wellness program, organizational development, employee counseling and training.
- Indiana Licensed Real Estate Broker
Memberships & Associations
- Michiana 40 Under 40, 2019
- Signature Leadership South Bend/ Mishawaka, Graduate 2019
- St. Joseph County Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador, 2014- Present
- Emerge, Leadership South Bend/ Mishawaka, Graduate 2014
- Indiana Notary
- WBOM, Member 2014-Present
- Race to Save Lives/ Suicide Prevention Center, Committee Member, 2012-Present
- Junior Achievement, 2013
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, 2012