Kara McGuire joined Bradley Company in 1997 and serves as the Chief Operating Officer | Principal for Bradley Co. In this role, Kara leads all internal administrative operations including human resources, information technology, risk management, public relations, marketing and administrative support, as well as, working with Line of Business Leaders company-wide to achieve the Bradley Company core focus of Building Partnerships, Improving Communities and Changing Lives.
Kara is also primarily responsible for the operation and integration of the company’s EOS platform focused on short- and long-term strategies, internal communications, transparency and accountability. Her role also has an important emphasis towards people development focusing on the company values including: Entrepreneurial, Collaborative, Integrity and Champion.
Prior to Kara’s current position, she has held many leadership roles throughout the organization focused in property management for commercial and multi-housing, maintenance and affordable property development, as well as many customer service and administrative responsibilities geared towards the operations of the business and revolving around quality control and company processes geared for both the internal and external client.
Memberships & Associations
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Indiana
• Graduate of the St. Joseph County Leadership Program, Class of 2014
• Michiana 40 Under 40, Class of 2013
• Vice President, El Campito Board of Directors, 2015 – 2019
• Executive Forum Participant, 2012-2015
• Big Brothers Big Sisters “Little” Sponsor, 2018 – present
• Member, Secret Sisters Society