Kyle Chamberlin joined Bradley Company in 2011 as the first in-house legal counsel. Since that time, he has been a pillar within Bradley Company, providing leadership and counsel. As his responsibilities in legal and risk mitigation overlap in all aspects of our operations and client services, it has been a natural fit for him to integrate even further within our Human Resources and Client Services groups. He also lends his leadership skills as a member of the Executive Team.
Kyle received his Bachelor of Business Administration and Juris Doctor degrees from the University of Notre Dame, where he presently serves as an adjunct instructor. He is a graduate of Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka Class 39, a member of the Michiana Forty Under 40 class of 2014, and the 2020 recipient of the South Bend Regional Chamber’s Outstanding Young Business Leader award.
Memberships & Associations
- South Bend Regional Chamber, executive committee member
- Young Professionals Network South Bend, past chair
- Mishawaka Housing Authority, commission chair
- Community Foundation of St. Joseph County, board member
- Coalbush United Methodist Church, board of trustees
- South Bend Civic Theater, past president
- Hannah and Friends Neighborhood, past board member
- Northeast Neighborhood Council, past board member
- United Way of St. Joseph County, past funding panel member