In her role as Commercial Property Manager, Megan Wilson provides superior service to tenants and property owners. She is responsible for managing all aspects of a portfolio of office, industrial, and retail properties including operations and financial activities.
Megan joined the Property Management team with over ten years of commercial and residential experience, primarily in the Indianapolis market. Additionally, she was heavily involved with the Indiana Apartment Association in a variety of capacities and a valued community volunteer.
Megan is a Commercial Property Manager who partners with Property Owners and Tenants to help grow their professional businesses. After spending over a decade working in residential and commercial property management, Megan knows what truly drives relationship building. It’s how well you connect with the people you’re trying to help and communicate your understanding back to them.
As a Property Manager with Bradley Company, Megan oversees industrial, office and residential consisting of over 1 million square feet of managed space spread across 3 states.
- Licensed real estate associate in State of Indiana
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Candidate
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Designation
- Housing Certified Credit Professional (HCCP) Designation
- Grace Hill Training- Certifications
- First Missionary Church – Leader of Women’s Ministry
- Community Volunteer in various facets
- Indiana Apartment Association – Past Member