Rudy Yakym III
Senior Vice President | Principal
Rudy Yakym III is Senior Vice President and Principal at Bradley Company. Leading the brokerage line of business, he teams with brokers and market leaders on the development and execution of growth strategies. As a member of the six-person executive team, he is responsible for building continuity of Bradley’s business culture in all current and future offices.
In addition to leading negotiations and subsequent integration of Bradley Company’s strategic acquisitions, Rudy also represents commercial real estate investment capital through private equity transactions. Prior to joining Bradley Company, Rudy served as the Finance Director for a Republican Congressional campaign which, under his leadership, raised $1.8 million.
Civic Engagement and Awards
• Indiana Finance Authority Board member, appointed by Holcomb, January 2018 - present
• St. Joseph County Boys & Girls Club board member, 2016 - present
• Michiana 40 under 40, Class of 2017
• Transition board member for Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb, November 2016 - January 2017
• South Bend/Mishawaka Leadership, Class 43
• Sagamore of the Wabash recipient, December 2016
• Indiana Judicial Nominating Commission and Indiana Judicial Qualifications Commission, appointed by Governor Pence – 2015 - 2017