Brad Toothaker, CPM, SIOR is President and CEO of Bradley Company, who employs over 250 professionals that manage over 3,000 multi-housing units, over 8 million square feet of office, medical office, industrial, and retail space. Bradley Company includes approximately 50 full-time commercial brokers serving as brokerage and advisory professionals for nearly 600 commercial properties making them the largest commercial real estate solutions provider in Northern Indiana and West Michigan.
He also serves as a Managing Partner for the Great Lakes Capital family of companies, which has invested in excess of $250 million in assets and developed nearly 2 million square feet across almost all commercial property types.
Brad is a Certified Property Manager (CPM) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), as well as a member of the esteemed Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS (SIOR). In 2010, he was named REALTOR of the Year in the State of Indiana, and was inducted into the Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame in 2011.
Beginning his career with Bradley Company (formerly Real Estate Management Corp.) in 1996, Brad was named President and CEO in 2003. In 2005, he was a founding member of Great Lakes Capital, now serving as a Managing Partner. Throughout this time, he has gained an insightful and broad-based view of industry dynamics. This allows him to provide his clients with valuable awareness of market trends and new opportunities in commercial real estate.
Brad is currently engaged in a number of business and charitable organizations, including:
- Lake City Bank, Board of Directors
- Beacon Memorial Hospital, Board of Directors
- Oaklawn Foundation, Board of Directors
- Indiana Landmarks, Board of Directors
- State of Indiana Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
Brad has previously been involved with the following organizations:
- St. Joseph County Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- United Way, Board of Directors (2008-2011)
- Downtown South Bend, Inc., Board of Directors
- South Bend Symphony, Board of Directors
- Broadway Theater League, Board of Directors
- Madison Center Foundation, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- 2017 CEO of the Year, FW Business Weekly
- 2016 Economic Impact Award
- 2011 Ernestine M. Raclin Community Leadership Award
- 2010 REALTOR of the Year, Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary Club
- Michiana Forty Under 40
- Graduate of Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka
- CBRE Top 225 Performer in the United States, 2008
- CBRE Navigator Award for Retail
- 1st Source Bank
- Ancilla Health System
- City of South Bend
- CTS Corporation
- Great Lakes Capital
- Hacienda Mexican Restaurants
- Holladay Properties
- Interlogic Outsourcing, Inc.
- Jack Post Corporation
- Lippert Components
- Madison Center and Hospital
- Martin’s Super Markets
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- Mossberg & Company, Inc.
- Nephrology, Inc.
- St. Joseph County Airport Authority
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center
- The Hinman Group
- The South Bend Clinic
- Trammel Crow Company
- Westminster Funds
- Ziker Cleaners